Monday, September 17, 2007

Putting it to rest

As the few people who still look at it already know, AnotherDarkHole is pretty much dead. I haven't updated it in over a year and a half. It's not that I or any of those who wrote for me have run out of things to say, I just don't have the time to do all the file managing required for that page. As I so often point out, that may not be the case if I knew anything about HTML or webpage building in general.

But what I do know is how to have fun. At least I think I do. Or hope. No, think. Hope is mankind's folley, and thought I'm not sure what that has to do sound effects, I'm certainly not a party to it.

So now I will do my thing here instead. I still have a MySpace page for ADH that I check, but pretty much never use it so, here's the place to be. It was a really fun ride working with my brother and a few of our friends just to try and make people smile, developing from a completely disorganized mess of a personal page to a completely disorganized mess of a comedy page. I look back at my first works and just shake my head. It's almost as bad as when I look at stuff I wrote in high school that I thought was amazing at the time.

Oh well, time to have fun.